The 13th ESRA RA-UK Ultrasound in Chronic Pain Medicine Course will take place in London on 19-20 March 2021 at St George’s Hospital, University of London, United Kingdom.
Please watch this space for updates and further information.
HANDS-ON SCANNING STATIONS
1. Ilioinguinal, Iliohypogastric, Genitofemoral and Obturator including hip branches, LCT, Saphenous N, Genicular NN (live model)
2. Posterior Pelvis Sonoanatomy – Gluteal Pain Syndrome: Superior Gluteal nerve, Piriformis muscle, Pudendal Nerve, Inferior cluneal nn, Sciatic nerve, Ischial Tuberosity (live model)
3. Occipital Nerves (GON, TON, LON), Cervical MBB
(cadaver lateral / prone)
4. Stellate Ganglion, Cervical Roots, Suprascapular nn – various levels approach
(cadaver lateral / supine)
5. USG/Fluoroscopy Radiofrequency Procedures: Cervical Medial Branches, Genicular Nerves/ SI joint/ Hip branches (1 – cadaver supine. 2 – cadaver prone)
6. Lumbar Facet /MBB/SI Joint/ Caudal (cadaver prone)
7. Joint Injection: Shoulder, Hip, Knee (live model)
8. Ask the Expert and Exams Hot Chair Station (live model)